Classic Tusser silk saree in Grey Color. Saree has charming Resham & antique Zari floral boota all over blended with historic meenakari work. Meenakari are a laborious technique and an artistic tradition of Banaras passed on through generations antique zari pallu makes it classic elegance. Saree has an uncut antique zari blouse which stands out on drape. Its Banarasi wearable art…
- Product - Handwoven Pure Banarasi Saree
- Fabric - Pure Tussar Silk Banarasi Saree
- Colour - Grey
- Weight - 694 gm
- SW Assurance - With vows to sustainable fashion, this pure silk handloom product from Banaras is a masterpiece involving 63 hours of brilliance & sheer endeavor of our creative artisans. We pledge to cease child labor
- HSN Code - 5007, Assurance for pure silk.
- Note - The product is Handwoven, there may be some irregularities but that's what makes a woven saree unique. For more clarity of your purchase, kindly message us for a video call.
- This product ships worldwide.