Beige Color Pure Katan Silk Banarasi Saree with Antique Zari Jaal Brocade all over. It has an Antique Zari broad border and heavy brocade pallu. It's a classic traditional Banarasi saree apt for all wedding celebrations. Handwoven luxury...
- Product - Handwoven Pure Banarasi Saree
- Fabric - Pure Katan Silk Banarasi Saree
- Technique - This Splendid Masterpiece is made of the finest KADHUA technique. KADHUA WEAVE is the most laborious, ponderous Artistic tradition of Banaras.
- Colour - Beige
- Weight - 1.2 kg
- SW Assurance - With vows to sustainable fashion, this pure silk handloom product from Banaras is a masterpiece involving 106 hours of brilliance & sheer endeavor of our creative artisans. We pledge to cease child labor.
- Assurance for pure silk.
- Note - The product is Handwoven, there may be some irregularities but that's what makes a woven sarees unique. For more clarity on your purchase, kindly message us for a video call.
- This product ships worldwide.